Senior Manager of Demand Planning, Refreshments
BFA Industries inspires everyone to express themselves, making beauty accessible for all. Through product innovation, machine learning technology, and a community-first mindset, we democratize beauty by delivering not only personalized experiences, but a feeling of authentic self-expression. We’re home to the largest beauty subscription brands in the world: IPSY and BoxyCharm, as well as brand incubator, Madeby Collective, and personal care brand, Refreshments and have a beauty community that’s over 30M strong. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York, Miami, Santa Monica, and Argentina, BFA brings together a diverse group of entrepreneurial thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done.
Refreshments, a BFA Industries brand, was founded in 2020 and is a direct-to-consumer personal care brand with extra fun face and body essentials, perfect for jazzing up any bathroom routine. Refreshments set out to create the highest quality products at the best value. All products are formulated with clean, cruelty-free, gluten-free, 100% vegan ingredients, sustainable packaging and are available on Refreshments.com and through a membership at IPSY, the largest beauty subscription in the world. Refreshments’ primary offices are in San Mateo, Santa Monica, and New York.
About the Role:
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Manager of Demand Planning to join the Refreshments team to add depth of expertise to our planning and processes. The role will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Refreshments and will drive the planning function to deliver high delight to our members while ensuring we meet key KPIs such as inventory turnover, shipment targets, and margin objectives.
Do you flourish in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating creative problem-solving skills, attention to detail, strong organizational behavior, and a positive attitude? Do you want to work in a highly visible, exciting, and rewarding environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead OTB and demand forecasting and planning for Refreshments
- Partner with Growth team on shipment forecasting
- Align with Sourcing and Operations teams to ensure timely delivery of products to the warehouse and ultimately, our members
- Partner with finance to ensure the business is meeting monthly COGS targets
- Provide weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on objectives and key results
- Recommend changes in strategy and process to improve on processes and efficiencies
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 3-5+ years of merchandise planning experience at a fast-paced e-commerce business, preferably subscription experience
- Interest in beauty
- Strong analytical acumen with proficiency in retail math
- Proactive self-starter with excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Flexible and comfortable with a fast-paced, always changing environment
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.