Front-end developer (u-Slicer)
IPONWEB is looking for a Front-End Developer into the Technology department.
The main product is u-Slicer — a client-facing, mature, stable data-analytics tool with python-powered back-end. It uses a Spark-based storage system which is fed by an internally developed ETL solution aggregating logs coming from a lot of projects the company has.
Basically, it is a single page application, using semi REST API and WebSockets to communicate with back-end. Despite the product’s maturity it develops and has a lot of places where new functionality could be introduced as well as a lot of room for enhancements.
- Developing and designing of a SPA (Angular, Typescript)
- To be a member of a scrum oriented team
- Provide task’s estimation with required accuracy
- Write tests to ensure high quality of work
- Participate in code review
- Proactively drive application improvements.
- 1+ year experience with Angular and Typescript
- Understanding SOLID, DRY, KISS, design patterns
- Good verbal and communication skills
- To be reliable, ambitious and a good team player
- Experience in implementing complex responsive modern user interfaces
- Experience in writing tests (unit, end-to-end, mocks)
- Knowledge of VCS (we use GitLab)
- Knowledge of CI / CD approaches.
- Good command of written English
- Hands-on experience with other frameworks (Vue, AngularJS, React);
- Skills in Webpack, Gulp / Grunt;
- Experience with Angular Material;
- Experience with backend technologies especially Python / Django;
- Career opportunity within High Tech international company - one of the leaders in the Programmatic Marketing industry
- Open and approachable management team with strong engineering DNA (80% of Moscow office - engineers, managers and executives with technical background)
- Internal pathways for career development and professional growth, supported by Perfomance Management System
- Corporate Health Insurance Program or Voluntary Insurance Program (VMI)
- Internal and external learning courses both for professional and soft skills development
- Skyeng English Corporate Program
- Relocation Program for you and your family from any region of Russia to Moscow office
- Opportunity to work remotely and full flexibility outside our core working hours 12:00-18:00
- Referral Bonus Program
- Recognition of employee milestones.
IPONWEB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IPONWEB complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.