Radiographer - Urgent Care (Part-Time, Every Other Weekend)
Looking for a career where you love what you do and who you do it with? You’re in the right place.
Healthcare here is different – we’re locally owned and led by our physicians, and all decisions are always made right here in Central Iowa.
By working at The Iowa Clinic, you’ll get to make a difference while seeing a difference in our workplace. Because as one clinic dedicated to exceptional care, we’re committed to exceeding expectations, showing compassion and collaborating to provide the kind of care most of us got into this business to deliver in the first place.
Think you’ve got what it takes to join our TIC team? Keep reading…
A day in the life…
- Must be able to perform radiological procedures under the direction of a Radiologist at a technical level
- Ability to Perform a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative to apply ionizing radiation for radiology diagnosis
- Must be able to Perform a variety of diagnostic and interventional examinations
- 1+ years of experience in rad tech field
- Completion of AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology required
- Must have a current State of Iowa permit to practice Radiology