MRI Tech (PRN)
Looking for a career where you love what you do and who you do it with? You’re in the right place.
Healthcare here is different – we’re locally owned and led by our physicians, and all decisions are always made right here in Central Iowa.
By working at The Iowa Clinic, you’ll get to make a difference while seeing a difference in our workplace. Because as one clinic dedicated to exceptional care, we’re committed to exceeding expectations, showing compassion and collaborating to provide the kind of care most of us got into this business to deliver in the first place.
Think you’ve got what it takes to join our TIC team? Keep reading…
A day in the life…
Wondering what a day in the life of an MRI Tech at The Iowa Clinic might look like?
- Arrive at work in the morning – no night shifts here!
- A MRI Tech at The Iowa Clinic performs a variety of technical exams that require independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative for MRI.
- Performs a variety of diagnostic and interventional examinations.
- Two years applicable clinical experience in medical imaging and systems environment preferred.
This job might be for you if you have…
- A desire to find a meaningful, fulfilling career
- Completion of AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology required
- ARRT Certification required.
- MRI Certification required.
Bonus points if…
- You love exceeding people’s expectations
- You enjoy having fun where you work
- Finding meaningful connections is what you live for
Know someone else who might be a great fit for this role? Share it with them!
What’s in it for you
- One of the best 401(k) programs in central Iowa, including employer match and profit sharing
- Employee incentives to share in the Clinic’s success
- Quarterly volunteer opportunities through a variety of local nonprofits
- Training and development programs
- Opportunities to have fun with your colleagues, including TIC night at the Iowa Cubs, employee appreciation tailgate party, Adventureland day, State Fair tickets, annual holiday party, drive-in movie night… we could go on and on
- Monthly departmental celebrations, jeans days and clinic-wide competitions
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Employee feedback surveys
- All employee meetings, team huddles and transparent communication