CT Tech (Full-Time) - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Looking for a career where you love what you do and who you do it with? You’re in the right place.
Healthcare here is different – we’re locally owned and led by our physicians, and all decisions are always made right here in Central Iowa.
By working at The Iowa Clinic, you’ll get to make a difference while seeing a difference in our workplace. Because as one clinic dedicated to exceptional care, we’re committed to exceeding expectations, showing compassion and collaborating to provide the kind of care most of us got into this business to deliver in the first place.
Think you’ve got what it takes to join our TIC team? Keep reading…
A day in the life…
Wondering what a day in the life of a CT Tech at The Iowa Clinic might look like?
- Arrive at work in the morning – no night shifts here!
- Performs Computed Tomography under the direction of a Radiologist, at a technical level.
- Performs a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for Computed Tomography.
- Performs a variety of diagnostic and interventional examinations.
- ARRT certification and Current State of Iowa permit to practice required.
- Completion of AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology required
- Two years applicable clinical experience in medical imaging and systems environment required.
Bonus points if…
- You love exceeding people’s expectations
- You enjoy having fun where you work
- Finding meaningful connections is what you live for
Know someone else who might be a great fit for this role? Share it with them!
What’s in it for you
- One of the best 401(k) programs in central Iowa, including employer match and profit sharing
- Employee incentives to share in the Clinic’s success
- Generous PTO accruals and paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Quarterly volunteer opportunities through a variety of local nonprofits
- Opportunities to have fun with your colleagues, including TIC night at the Iowa Cubs, employee appreciation tailgate party, Adventureland day, State Fair tickets, annual holiday party, drive-in movie night… we could go on and on
- Monthly departmental celebrations, casual dress code and clinic-wide competitions
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Health and wellness program with up to $350/year in incentives
- Employee feedback surveys
- All employee meetings, team huddles and transparent communication