Patient Experience Representative - Gastroenterology (Full-Time)
A day in the life…
Wondering what a day in the life of a Patient Experience Representative at The Iowa Clinic might look like?
- Arrive at work in the morning – no night shifts here!
- Represents the clinic by providing advanced level patient services regarding registration as a direct contact and resource to patient and will manage the flow of clinical scheduling, registration, patient materials and communicating delays or changes.
- Strives to create The Iowa Clinic Experience with each interaction.
- Leave in the evening – hooray for working standard clinic hours!
- Hours: M-F 5:45am-2:15pm
This job might be for you if you have…
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- No medical office experience necessary, we will train you!
- Highly motivated to work in a healthcare setting.
Bonus points if…
- You love exceeding people’s expectations
- You enjoy having fun where you work
- Finding meaningful connections is what you live for
Know someone else who might be a great fit for this role? Share it with them!
What’s in it for you
- One of the best 401(k) programs in central Iowa, including employer match and profit sharing
- Employee incentives to share in the Clinic’s success
- Generous PTO accruals
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Quarterly volunteer opportunities through a variety of local nonprofits
- Training and development programs
- Opportunities to have fun with your colleagues, including TIC night at the Iowa Cubs, employee appreciation tailgate party, Adventureland day, State Fair tickets, annual holiday party, drive-in movie night… we could go on and on
- Monthly departmental celebrations, jeans days and clinic-wide competitions
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Health and wellness program with up to $350/year in incentives
- Employee feedback surveys
- All employee meetings, team huddles and transparent communication