Endoscopy Technician- (Part-Time with Benefits!)
Looking for a career where you love what you do and who you do it with? You’re in the right place.
Healthcare here is different – we’re locally owned and led by our physicians, and all decisions are always made right here in Central Iowa.
By working at The Iowa Clinic, you’ll get to make a difference while seeing a difference in our workplace. Because as one clinic dedicated to exceptional care, we’re committed to exceeding expectations, showing compassion and collaborating to provide the kind of care most of us got into this business to deliver in the first place.
Think you’ve got what it takes to join our TIC team? Keep reading…
An Endoscopy Tech performs duties related to the cleaning, reprocessing and maintaining endoscopes and accessories.
Ideal candidates will be able to assist the physician during procedures and assist with collection of specimens for pathology.
Maintains ability to cooperate assist and share responsibilities with Endoscopy Center personnel in providing quality patient care and services.
Performs duties related to direct patient care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse.
High School diploma required.
On the job training provided. Previous experience in reprocessing or certified medical/nursing assistant experience is preferred.
COVID-19 Vaccine required.
What’s in it for you
- One of the best 401(k) programs in central Iowa, including employer match and profit sharing
- Employee incentives to share in the Clinic’s success
- Generous PTO accruals
- Paid Holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Quarterly volunteer opportunities through a variety of local nonprofits
- Training and development programs
- Opportunities to have fun with your colleagues, including TIC night at the Iowa Cubs, employee appreciation tailgate party, Adventureland day, State Fair tickets, annual holiday party, drive-in movie night… we could go on and on
- Monthly departmental celebrations, jeans days and clinic-wide competitions
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Health and wellness program with up to $350/year in incentives
- Employee feedback surveys
- All employee meetings, team huddles and transparent communication