Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – UK
We are a global company headquartered in the US, which provides Retailers, Telecom, OEM/Brands, and Commercial Businesses with innovative sales enablement and security solutions. Our solutions balance the need for sales and customer service with security requirements and store aesthetics. From helping the retailers secure and display high theft merchandise to leveraging tablets for commercial retail businesses our mission is to enhance the overall customer experience along with empowering the store associate. As a market leader with cutting edge facilities dedicated to developing innovative products that defy the status quo, our commitment to creative design and superior quality has earned the businesses of the world’s top retailers, telcos, and mobility brands.
The Business Development Manager will call on national and regional retail, mobile carrier and other vertical chains and execute the B2B sales strategy. Focus on identifying and closing new customers is key and the ideal candidate will be located anywhere near London area/Southern England/Midlands areas .
- Drive the achievement of sales revenue goals, adding new new customers, new product sales goals, and gross margin goals
- Commit 65% -70% of time to being in front of enterprise B2B customers - retailers and telecom companies
- Add net new logo’s and open new business with targeted accounts within the respective UK area.
- Create and execute strategies to acquire new customers and open new vertical markets
- Create and execute strategies to penetrate deeper into current strategic customers - working across multiple departments, establishing relationships at the highest levels, and gaining customer adoption of new products and solutions
- Represent the United Kingdom market’s interest. Provide customer feedback, market trends, competitor activity, and product insights to assist with development and prioritization of product roadmaps
- 5+ years of B2B experience identifying revenue opportunities and acquiring new customers, ideally in Retail, Telecom, and IT/Consumer Electronic Brands
- Collaborate with sales teams, product marketing and channel partners to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Strong track record of solution selling and managing high-margin revenue of 5+ million USD
- Strong success identifying, working, and closing 100K-2.0M USD B2B customer deals
- Developed VP-level and C-level relationships within strategic customers
- Acquired new B2B customers and took business away from competition
- Commercialized products or solutions into green field or blue ocean markets, gained early customer adoption, and quickly established profitable revenue
- Gained adoption of new products and product categories within existing customers
- Excellent enterprise level B2B customer presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 70%+ (remote office)
- University degree preferred