Director of Sales, North America
Director of Sales, North America
Lead, develop, and scale a world-class North American sales organization. Drive rapid sales growth in North America by leading, coaching and directing InVue’s U.S. and Canadian direct sales teams to grow existing accounts and add new national retail customers. The markets we serve include: telco/mobile carriers and their dealer networks and large multi-store retailers including hypermarkets, consumer electronic chains, DIY, Grocery, Pharmacy, Sporting Goods, Discount chains and several other vertical markets.
- Develop and lead a high-performance Sales organization that achieves revenue targets, new product sales goals, and gross margin goals across all InVue product categories
- Create and execute Sales and Channel strategies to acquire new customers and open new vertical markets
- Create and execute Sales and Channel strategies to penetrate deeper into current strategic customers—working across multiple departments, establishing relationships at the highest levels, and gaining customer adoption of new products and solutions
- Drive consistent execution and improvement in the achievement of key organization targets, including revenue and margin growth, accurate forecasting, and expansion of customer accounts
- Represent North America market’s interest at a global level. Provide customer feedback, market trends, competitor activity, and product insights to assist with development and prioritization of product roadmaps.
- Grow and manage InVue’s winning sales organization, which includes Strategic Account Managers, Business Development Managers, and inside Business Development Representative.
- Liaise with product marketing, product development and regional product managers to ensure that market trends are recognized, the customer voice is heard, and InVue’s product roadmaps are most effective
- Establish annual, quarterly and monthly performance objectives for assigned team members
- Develop each team member’s ability to achieve key targets including increased revenue and profits, new product growth, accurate forecasting and effective problem solving
- Collaborate cross-functionally in-order to support business development, strategy formulation, new product specification, and new opportunity identification
- Identify, analyze, and report on competitive threats, competitive pricing, customer concerns, and market dynamics
- Strong track record of hiring, managing, and leading sales organizations and major account teams that consistently achieve targets and objectives
- Experience managing revenue approximately $25-$75 million USD
- Clear track record of acquiring new customers and bringing new products to market
- Clear examples of hiring, developing, and top grading sales organizations
- Developed VP-level and C-level relationships within strategic customers
- Commercialized products or solutions into green field or blue ocean markets, gained early customer adoption, and quickly established profitable revenue
- Gained adoption of new products and product categories within existing customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel 60%+ with no restrictions on international travel
- Bachelor’s Degree