Software Quality Assurance Engineer
The Software Qualtiy Assurance Engineer is responsible for testing new business functionality as part of an agile development team. They will be responsible for developing and executing new test plans and providing level 2 technical support to customers.
- Work with our agile development team to test new software features
- Work with internal customers to help reproduce customer issues
- Provide Level 2 support to our internal and external customers
- Develop test plans for new functionality using HipTest
- Participate in daily scrum meetings to help prioritize tasks
- Work with product owner to help define user stories and estimates
- A willingness and drive to acquire new skills, provide input, and grow with the company and IT Team.
- Ability to work individually on a task or project, and as a team member on larger system projects.
- Excellent oral and written skills, and an ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical personnel daily, while working in a results-oriented organization under strict guidelines and a devotion to exceptional end-user experiences.
INVUE’s TECHNOLOGY STACK
- Pupeteer/Selenium for automated testing
- Bachelor’s or College Degree required
- 2+ years of Software Testing experience
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, operate gracefully under stress and, handle multiple assignments in parallel
- Strong communication skills