Digital & Creative Marketing Strategist
InVue's Digital & Creative Marketing Strategist is a key player in the success of InVue's global marketing strategy and will be responsible for all online and email marketing efforts. You will possess a wide variety of skills and experience across various digital platforms and be responsible for driving digital campaigns and activities. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist with a proven track record of implementing creative content and successful growth initiatives from the ground. You will work directly with external design and digital agencies to execute projects and achieve results. This individual should confidently develop and execute ideas, be an excellent problem-solver and not be afraid to intelligently experiment to achieve results.
You should be able to identify needs and new opportunities to increase brand awareness through digital channels including, but not limited to: SEM, lead/demand generation, email marketing, social media, paid placement and the company’s global website.
Leverage digital & creative marketing skill set to generate new customers and brand awareness, by:
- Understanding and messaging InVue’s products and brand across channels. Design, develop and execute fully integrated marketing programs with comprehensive outbound and inbound strategies for new product launches and existing products
- Increasing brand reach and awareness through supporting all aspects of InVue.com
- Supporting all digital B2B lead generation initiatives including communications and content of campaigns, closely monitoring conversions, and continually evaluating and adjusting campaigns to maximize ROI
- Working with 3rd party platform to identifying and implementing SEM techniques; researching and recommending new keywords and negative keywords; offering insights on how to best incorporate keywords into web copy
- Developing and implementing social media strategy to increase awareness and ultimately drive sales
- Manage digital product catalog content across 3rd party platforms.
- Developing effective B2B customer portals and landing pages
- Measuring, tracking and analyzing data for and make recommendations for improvements
- Developing email marketing strategies; preparing, testing and scheduling all email campaigns
- Gathering email campaign results; developing reports to determine their effectiveness and strategies for improvement
- Leveraging social media outlets with compelling content to maximize inbound traffic
- Performing market segmentation to identify and quantify attractive market segments and customers with proper messaging
- Understanding UX/I best practices across all channels
- Closely working with the Product Managers to maximize excitement and conversation around product rollouts
- Working closely with Sales, IT, Product Management and 3rd party agencies to effectively launch campaigns
- Liaising with marketing, sales and 3rd part agencies to optimize our digital brand and drive new interest in our solutions
- Staying current with related marketing trends, tech developments and best practices
- Setting up, monitor and track demand generation programs devised to increase sales and improve partner retention & satisfaction.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field, with at least 7 years of combined strategic and hands-on experience in a digital marketing role – in-house or agency.
Thorough understanding of related digital best practices and methodologies
History of producing successful demand generation campaigns and lead acquisition growth
B2B digital marketing experience required
Social media expertise required
Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
Hands on experience with CMSs and ESPs
Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
Proven success with execution, optimization, and reporting of advertising platforms such as Google Adwords and LinkedIn Advertising.
Experience working with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends or similar platform.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, collaborative attitude, ability to work independently and excellent time management. Comfortable presenting on and off-camera
Experienced working with one or more of the following marketing tools: Marketo, Hubspot, Ceros, BrightEdge, Salesforce, Wordpress.
Experience marketing to both B2B and B2C audiences a PLUS
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Dreamweaver, Photoshop) a PLUS
Hands-on experience in advertising, email and landing page design and development a PLUS
Experience or familiarity with consumer electronics, retail, security technology, and IoT a PLUS