Senior Project Engineer, Electrical
Provide Electrical Engineering oversight and guidance for ODM development teams. Lead the Electrical Engineering development of concurrent programs.
- Lead electrical design efforts for assigned programs with ODM development partners.
- Implement InVue NPD design & development model for assigned ODM projects.
- Responsible for all phases of NPD development including development quotes from vendors, design, and transition to production.
- Coordinate with the Operations team to ensure proper continuity of supply for all ODM design programs.
- Schedule and conduct design reviews with the expanded EE team.
- Manage assigned programs to meet published cost, budget and schedule commitments.
- Frequent onsite presence at development partners.
- Manage proper design documentation with selected design partners
- Electrical Engineering degree required.
- Experience with Altium is required.
- Experience with USB connectivity and power systems required.
- 5+ years Project Engineering / Systems Engineering experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Development of peripheral solutions desired.
- Experience in low power / battery systems is desired.
- Knowledge of PCB layout, power path management and design for high ESD environments desired.
- Ability to show initiative, to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Persuasive, encouraging, positive approach to working with others, and overall strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral English language skills