VP, Global Customer Care
VP, Global Customer Care
InVue is hiring a VP of Global Customer Care who is responsible to develop and lead the delivery of a premium experience in servicing InVue’s customers around the world. This position will be responsible for leading InVue’s global customer care organization focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience. InVue’s service needs to be viewed (internally & externally) as industry leading and align with our premium global brand promise. This person will be looked to as the global leader for driving customer service initiatives throughout US/CN, EMEA, LATAM and APAC.
- Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer; this person will lead an organization of 40+ in 3 countries.
- Develop and lead global customer service initiatives scalable to ensure market expansion and growth.
- Lead the development of a 24/7 service organization that delivers high quality to delight our customers.
- Establish metrics to measure customer care effectiveness globally.
- Responsible for building an organization to deliver client success for our software products.
- Drive consistent and reliable execution of order management processes globally for all InVue customers and partners.
- Evaluate a network of third-party field service providers that can be leveraged for global support for on-site installation and service needs of our customers.
- Partner with all other functional departments to deliver a high quality of service to customers.
- Understand and manage the complexities of the business operations and know when and where improvements need to be made and where the position should focus.
- Be the global customer advocate within the company with a strong perspective on the voice of the customer.
- Partner with global sales leadership to ensure we are providing premium service to new and existing markets.
- Provide direct operations support to high profile accounts including demand planning, QBR facilitation, project management and escalations.
- Serve as the lead for the global Customer Service organization to drive standardization and evolution of service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field required; MBA strongly preferred.
- 10+ years professional experience including 5+ years in a global customer service leadership role with significant experience in managing people and processes.
- Experience in 24/7 Global Customer Service, Field Service and Account Management
- Must have experience with B2B hardware and software service models; servicing retail stores is a plus.
- Proven ability to plan and manage the operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to create, streamline and implement new processes, structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands.
- Good understanding of account management and global customer success
- Advanced knowledge in Zendesk, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Capable of working with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Independent and resourceful