Regional Staff Accountant
The Regional Staff Accountant will manage and/or execute accounting related business and transactions for the EMEA region.
- Manage key customer accounts of EMEA distributors and direct retailers.
- Manage and/or execute AR and AP transactions and responsibilities.
- Research and analyze current and prospective customer credit information including financials
- A/P daily processing of invoices based on company requirements, process and approvals.
- Manage employee travel and entertainment expenses including corporate credit card processing and management
- Reconcile certain vendor statements, customer statements, and trial balance accounts for the Europe entity(s) and offices.
- Prepare month end reporting and accruals
- Execute the statutory compliance reporting (VAT, CBS, Corp Tax, etc.) for Europe entity(s) and offices
- Assist external audit and compliance for EMEA entities.
- Daily interaction with customer service, sales, purchasing, management and HQ in USA.
- Maintain close knowledge and understanding of the changes in our business and identify necessary changes in our business process to facilitate the change.
- Continual Analysis and improvement recommendations to ensure we have accurate, timely and value-add accounting processing and reporting.
- Reporting, analysis and projects as identified or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2-5 years’ experience in accounting field
- Languages: English Required Dutch and German a plus
- Problem solving capabilities in working with various countries in Europe, despite language barriers
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Broad understanding of general accounting concepts, strong math aptitude and analytical ability
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Solid knowledge base of Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Customer facing, great attitude.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment