Customer Service Representative DACH
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) for will ensure a great customer experience, ongoing customer satisfaction, and the on-time delivery of customer orders. Also, by managing customer accounts, the CSR will enable InVue’s business development team to focus on winning new customers and new major projects.
- Lead order management activities such as processing orders, providing price information, determine appropriate shipping methods and ship dates
- Manage in a proactive manner the demand management signals through follow up on opportunity reporting and Potential order management
- Manage incoming requests, create proposals, and complete quotes.
- Follow up with customers—high touch, frequent, and professional communication.
- Check stock levels, coordinate with warehouse and supply chain team, help manage inventory, and ensure on-time and in full delivery of customer orders.
- Build reports to help support business objectives, e.g. back order, customer complaint, etc.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential issues, and when problems occur, solve these.
- Provide technical troubleshooting via phone and coordinate field calls via service partner.
- 3 plus years of customer service, order management, and/or account management experience.
- Experience must demonstrate strong focus on customer, proactive approach to order management, and clear sense of responsibility to help business achieve goals.
- Must have experience working with B2B or enterprise customers.
- Must have experience working for a fast-paced, international business.
- Ideally has experience in multiple selling models, i.e. direct sales, tele sales and channel partner sales.
- Has managed domestic and international transportation and logistics of products.
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates exceptional phone and in-person communication skills.
- Must possess business-level fluency in English and German, preferably also Dutch.
- Must be able to build and analyze reports via Excel.
- Minimum MBO level/vocational level.
- Must currently live nearby Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.