Spanish Speaking Customer Service Representative
The Spanish Speaking Customer Service Representative is the day to day interface between our customers and the InVue Operations and Supply Chain teams, providing support for order management, delivery status, material returns, replacements, complaints, technical support and general inquiries, focusing on achieving total customer satisfaction and loyalty.
This Position Will Interact Directly With
- Business Development managers
- Operations Account managers
- Product & Marketing managers
- Business leadership
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain customer price lists in the ERP system and online portal
- Review & approve customer purchase order
- Plan ship date based on capacity and material availability
- Create sales order in ERP system
- Acknowledge order to customer
- Provide input to the Sales & Operations Planning process
- Track and expedite sales orders to ensure on-time delivery to customer request date and provide proactive updates to the customer
- Provide input to defining priorities when production is faced with constraints
- Coordinate with shipping and the customer to align with last minute changes
- Provide shipping confirmation and information to customers
- Track and report customer on-time delivery, identifying causes for late delivery and facilitate implementation of long term corrective actions
Material Returns & Replacements
- Coordinate with internal teams as appropriate and the customer to create Return Material Authorization (RMA)
- Manage the retrieval of defective material from the customer’s factory and its return to our factory
- Create and manage the sales order for replacement material and provide updates to the customer
- Manage RMA to final disposition and closure
Customer Complaints & Inquiries
- Log and track customer communications in system
- Facilitate and answer inquiries relating to packing lists, tracking information, product pricing, pricing errors, delivery errors, lead times, material availability, customs import/export compliance
- Drive all issues to closure in a manner that the customer is satisfied
- Support company projects relating to new product releases, design changes, process improvements.
- Manage field installation projects for small/medium product rollouts.
- Lead team level projects that result in improvements to customer satisfaction or processes.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and orderly workplace.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with policies, procedures and instructions to ensure product quality, customer satisfaction, attainment of business goals and environmental well-being.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And/Or Experience
- Ability to communicate in Spanish both written and oral
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of professional experience in a customer service role, preferably in manufacturing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Familiar with CRM and Contact Center systems and practices
- Strong ERP system experience and understanding, AS400 experience a significant plus
- Must be able to speak Spanish, Portuguese or French is a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
InVue is a global technology company that provides retailers and brands with innovative merchandising, software and security solutions.
- Our products seamlessly promote and protect retail merchandise, enhancing the in-store experience to improve our customers’ profits.
- Our success stems from consistently spotting emerging market trends and then reinventing ourselves to take advantage of the next emerging market opportunity. This unique track record has been accomplished by hiring great people, aggressively investing profits back into the business and having the courage to disrupt our business even when things were going well.