Inventus is a discovery management practice focused on the effective use of technology to enhance the legal discovery process. Our services combine legal project management and best of breed technologies to provide our client base with cost effective and defensible document reviews. Our tools and expertise make our clients more efficient, and in turn, better positioned to manage e-discovery challenges.
The Discovery Solutions Project Manager is the primary point of contact with all clients assigned to the Discovery Solutions Team and ensures consistently superior client service standards at all times. This person oversees and coordinates multiple projects and strategizes best practices to accomplish client goals and meet client deadlines. The person operates as a liaison between internal teams to manage client requests.
- Primary point of contact with clients and ensure consistently superior client service standards
- Directly oversees, coordinates, and tracks project progress and workflow from initiation to production for multiple projects
- Serves as an e-discovery consultant who plans and strategizes with clients on how to process data and leverage technology to accomplish project goals
- Manages client requests, including but not limited to: receipt of data, data processing, release and setup of data to online review tool, support with online review tool and production management
- Coordinates efforts across multiple operational and support teams, ensuring interdependencies are not missed, project priorities are negotiated, and shared resources are employed effectively
- Serves as liaison between company, clients, and 3rd party vendors to create and deliver the right solutions
- Receives and responds to client requests, gathers information necessary for resolving client inquiries and acts as link between the client and internal teams, including Data Processing, Hosting, Forensics, and Finance
- Anticipates client needs and proactively provides assistance to clients to ensure service and support expectations are met
- Develops strong, long-term client relationships to drive repeat business and obtain client references
- Identifies opportunities to for add-on services for clients
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Juris Doctorate a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the legal field in e-discovery, litigation support, paralegal, attorney or review project management
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with client services in a professional environment or account management in a technical environment
- Platform-specific certifications a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional demeanor, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to efficiently gather and process information for problem solving and troubleshooting requests from clients
- Strong technological skills related to Inventus e-discovery platforms required
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high growth atmosphere without sacrificing quality of client service
- Ability to work successfully both in a team and as an individual contributor
Inventus is an equal opportunity employer.