Inventus is a discovery management practice focused on the effective use of technology to enhance the legal discovery process. Our services combine legal project management and best of breed technologies to provide our client base with cost effective and defensible document reviews. Our tools and expertise make our clients more efficient, and in turn, better positioned to manage e-discovery challenges.
Inventus is seeking an exceptional individual to contribute to the growth of the Sales team. In this role, the Solutions Consultant will be responsible for developing, managing, and delivering new business opportunities against a quota. This individual has a consultative sales approach and a proven record of managing a region or book of business.
- Executes sales strategies and plans to achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Carries out full-cycle sales activities from prospecting to closing deals
- Proactively initiates, establishes, and sustains relationships with key decision-makers at target companies positioning Inventus as the premier solution to their legal discovery process
- Develops a sales plan/strategy, builds an opportunity funnel and robust pipeline, and prioritizes potential clients
- Maintains good sales organization and effectiveness through accurate record keeping of pipeline activities and communications with prospects and clients
- Educates clients and prospects on Inventus products and vision
- Works cross-functionally with other departments within the company and across divisions
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Juris Doctorate viewed favorably
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in e-discovery
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in solution and/or enterprise sales
- Ability to develop strong rapport with senior-level executives and attorneys
- Proven record to consistently achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Demonstrates strong business acumen, negotiation and closing skills, accountability, and ownership
- Ability to listen, comprehend, distill, and communicate business concepts with legal and technical details
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and influencing skills
- Demonstrates sound judgment and execute against deliverables under deadlines and competing priorities Technical Skills
- Experience with CRM software
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
Inventus is an equal opportunity employer.