About the Company
Inventus is a global legal services provider, utilizing both proactive and reactive offerings to dramatically reduce the overall costs and risks associated with doing business. Through the effective use of technology, Inventus offers tailored solutions to your eDiscovery, Data Analytics, Digital Forensics, Managed Document Review, and Managed Services needs.
About the Job
Inventus LLC is seeking licensed attorneys for upcoming document review projects in our newly formed Managed Document Review business unit. This role requires document reviewers to assess relevance of documents using knowledge about the case and law. Work location is established on a project by project basis, but will generally take place on site at our review center in Chicago IL. This is a part time and contracted position, and schedules will vary by project needs. This position reports to the on-site Project Manager.
In this Role you will
- Perform substantive document review, generally on document review platforms such as Relativity, Concordance, Venio, etc.
- Review and code documents for responsiveness, relevancy, confidentiality, issues, and privilege
- Assist with preparation of privilege logs and redactions
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- To qualify for this job you must have an active bar admission in at least 1 U.S. Jurisdiction and status in good standing
- To be considered, candidates must have familiarity with document review workflows like privilege/responsiveness. Experience with redactions, quality control processes, and privilege logging preferred.
- Experience with electronic document review systems like Relativity, Venio, Concordance, ViewPoint, Ringtail or Recommind
- While no prior document review experience is required, the ideal candidate has 2+ years’ experience working on document reviews
- Experience as a Team Lead or Project Manager in a document review setting is a plus
- In order to be considered for this position, candidates are required to pass a background check compliant with company policy
- Candidates must also be available to work through the expected duration of a project
Inventus is an equal opportunity employer.