Customer Service Representative (Part-Time)
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Part-Time Customer Service Representative for OldRide.com and Racing Junk. This position will be responsible for handling customer service needs (both for individuals and dealerships).
- Make outbound calls to help drive membership retention and complete potential membership upgrades.
- Answer customer service inquiries from individuals and businesses.
- Grasp site functionalities and features, both front-end and back-end.
- Collect and document customer survey information and dealership experience feedback.
- Record data and create basic reporting in Microsoft Excel.
- Input customer requests into software in a professional and coherent summary.
- Answer customer questions concerning buying and selling via vehicle classifieds.
- Document and report user issues to appropriate cross-functional teams such as business, sales, tech.
- Perform quality assurance on internal documents.
- Log activities and customer transaction(s) into proprietary CRM.
- Troubleshooting and reporting discrepancies.
- Servicing dealer needs including regular outreach and account maintenance.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service or call center experience.
- History of punctuality and proven attendance record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and make appropriate decisions quickly.
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Superior phone etiquette skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge.
- Ability to follow a set process including use of a standardized script.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management including executive level.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.