Implementation Specialist (Web)
iMatrix is a premier provider of turnkey websites and internet marketing services for small and medium sized businesses. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on solutions for specific niche markets such as the Chiropractic, Optometry, and Veterinarian.
We are currently seeking an Client Implementation Specialist who will take personal responsibility for the success of new client relationships and make them her or his own. The successful candidate for this account management position will be passionate about great client service and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution. You must be reasonable, responsible, mature, and professional.
- Assist client with questions regarding DNS, domain transfers, and perform email set-up and trouble-shooting.
- Expedite acquiring, setting up, and transferring a client’s domain and email to our platform.
- Deliver a world class client experience which promotes a high level of confidence in iMatrix through service excellence, fast cycle time, product expertise, aggressive follow-up in communication, and accurate results in deliverables.
- Communicate with clients via ticketing system, phone, or other electronic medium.
- Assist clients in understanding the best SEO practices in order to drive traffic to their site.
- Understand, navigate, and utilize ticketing, billing, and proprietary systems.
- Provide guidance in issues of a technical nature to clients in a non-technical field.
- Eliminate the complexity of successful web marketing with our one-stop, turnkey solution and allow our clients to focus on running their business.
- Ensure continual product relevance by routing client needs and requests and knowledge of the client environment to team management.
- Basic HTML and web site management.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of internal and external clients (business, creative, medical, and technical contacts at all levels).
- HTML and/or CSS experience is required.
- Understanding of DNS and domain management is preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to think and act quickly in order to inspire confidence and a positive first impression of our business.
- Track record of professionalism and integrity.
- A strong technical aptitude.
- Should have a high level of awareness and interpersonal intelligence with an ability to “read between the lines” and give the client what they need and want, not just what they ask for.
- Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM: @IMATRIXLIFE
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.