Programmatic Marketing Manager
Los Angeles-based, Internet Brands is currently looking for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager for a hybrid role based in El Segundo.
This is a mid-senior role focused on strategy and execution for programmatic (display, video, native) marketing as well as additional channels in the digital space. The position supports the Online Marketing department by driving highly qualified traffic to support Internet Brands’ Legal, Auto, and Health websites (e.g. nolo.com, carsdirect.com, webmd.com, etc.). Main functions include planning and full oversight of programmatic and cross-channel campaigns driving revenue to support the business, managing a team of traders, and acting as a digital marketing subject matter expert within the Marketing team.
- Oversee paid media campaigns running through programmatic platforms (specifically PulsePoint and MediaMath) as well as direct IO/programmatic reservation buys through additional platforms and publishers (e.g. Reddit, Hulu, Spotify, etc.).
- Plan, optimize, and track programmatic campaigns and budgets against performance goals, with a focus on increasing revenue and margin.
- Plan and coordinate content marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, including DSP, Facebook, and Google Ads.
- Provide relevant and actionable feedback to stakeholders (creative, editorial, etc) on a regular cadence
- Build campaign-specific audience strategies using 1st and high-quality 3rd party data sources.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media and technology partners/vendors in the Programmatic space.
- Oversee reporting and develop actionable insights for senior management.
- Assist in managing a remote team of traders using chat/email, videoconferencing, and project management software.
- Bachelor’s degree, Quantitative/Business field (Maths, Stats, Econ, etc) a plus.
- Lives and breaths performance media and marketing.
- At least 5 years experience in Online Marketing (paid search, display, social) with at least 2 years hands-on experience managing performance campaigns in a DSP.
- Deep understanding of the online marketing landscape, with hands-on experience in Facebook and Google Ads preferred.
- Web-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- People management experience.
- Knowledge of ad serving and tag management technologies (i.e. Google Tag Manager), with hands-on experience a plus.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to translate analysis into useful managerial reports.
- A can-do attitude and very strong initiative.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.