Call Center Training Manager
Premier is looking for a Training Manager to join our dynamic nationwide team! This in-office role will be responsible for a training team dedicated to helping new call center agents to grow personally and professionally. This person will lead the training strategy across the Premier business, implementing new tools, training curriculums and best practices. We are seeking an individual who wants to make a difference in the lives of others and have fun in their career. This role will be based in our Minnesota office.
- Create and re-engineer current department training curriculums to create efficiency and broader reach
- Ensure a new hire welcome training is in place and included in all department curriculums
- Research and implement new training technologies and platforms
Create best in class remote and on site training experience
- Create e-learning refreshers for all departments
- Manage, coach and effectively schedule a team of Trainers to support departments, ensuring coverage is always available for new employee training
- Work with Recruiting to ensure timing and scheduling is carefully planned
- Implement a comprehensive online training calendar
- Proactively meet with all departments to review and refine training curriculums on a quarterly basis
- Ensure feedback loops and online assessments are in place for all trainees
- Ensure training scorecards are created for each trainee and delivered to all Supervisors once training session is completed
- Create Training Department KPIs.
- College Degree required
- 5 plus years experience is a training role
- 2 plus years in a supervisory role
- Ability to lead a team of individual contributors
- Business acumen and professionalism
- Proactive acumen
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and key stakeholders.
- Previous experience in implementing training software or platforms
- Demonstrated skills in creating training content and materials
- Demonstrated skills in classroom and online training delivery
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
- High level of enthusiasm about training and employee development.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Adapts well to frequent change.
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Multitasking skills and detail oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide constructive coaching and feedback in a training environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present ideas to management and peers
- Excellent knowledge in online meeting platforms (Google Meet, Zoom, etc)
- Excellent PC knowledge and navigational skills, Windows operating systems,Google Suite and mainstream web browsers; CRM Software experience a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer