Jr Content Manager
Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is currently looking for a Web 2. 0 savvy Jr. Content Manager to help drive content-related projects. The area of concentration will be in the health vertical, and the ideal candidate would have some experience in this area. Applicants must be flexible as site needs may change, and a real team player.
- Assess, hire, and manage remote writers, and edit submitted work.
- Edit and customize HTML, and schedule newsletters.
- Edit multimedia content.
- Update social media accounts daily.
- Work with the Content Manager to analyze strategies and set goals.
- Work with other departments on various projects and responsibilities.
- Strong editing experience for web-based content.
- Experience writing and editing HTML for newsletters.
- Current knowledge of SEO, web traffic analysis, and social media optimization.
- Excellent team skills: communication, organization, collaboration.
- Ability to organize and track all aspects of multiple projects to completion.
- Positive attitude, highly motivated to take on projects and improve our websites.
- Experience with Google Analytics, and Exact Target a plus. Should also be able to work independently and have the drive to self-teach as needed.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.