Senior Product Optimization Analyst
Internet Brands is looking for a Senior Product Optimization Analyst to join our Los Angeles-based headquarters. The Optimization Analyst’s primary role is to provide analysis and insights for key product development initiatives within our Legal vertical. This position requires an ability to understand and shape the key metrics of a business, develop analyses to inform product development, and present analyses to project teams and executive stakeholders. The analyst will work in a project team-oriented and dynamic environment which will require working closely with other teams and adjusting to new developments as they arise. Strong analytical and communication skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines are critical for this position.
- Work cross-functionally in hypothesis generation, experiment selection, designing of experiments, setting success/failure criteria, and rapid prototyping of concepts through testing tools.
- Leverage digital analysis tools - including A/B testing tools like Adobe Target, Analytics tools like Google Analytics, and Internal tracking tools - to identify cohorts and trends.
- Monitor the impact of builds and A/B tests, identify anomalies, escalate issues, and suggest potential opportunities.
- Collaborate with Product, SEM, and SEO partners to identify and improve the consumer experience.
- Partner with the development team to implement testable and measurable hypotheses and participate in experiment QA to ensure measurement plans have been properly executed.
- Understand subject matter KPIs, segmentations, and biases in order to define and improve optimization strategies.
- Deliver data-driven input and presentations to stakeholders to explain and illustrate complex analytical findings.
- Adapt and effectively manage tasks and projects in a dynamic, fast-paced, consumer-focused work environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities.
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing platforms, solid testing principles, and applied statistics related to A/B and multivariate testing.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Experience/familiarity with Digital Experimentation tools (ex. Adobe Target, Optimizely).
- Experience/familiarity with web analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Omniture and Google Analytics.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in web development.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.