El Segundo-based Internet Brands is seeking a mission-oriented team player to join our in-house corporate recruiting operation. This is a full-cycle recruiting role requiring grit, energy, and a consultative approach. Join us as we support the continued evolution of an established, highly profitable, and rapidly growing tech and online media company.
Some core responsibilities:
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Actively source and engage active and passive talent by leveraging referrals, leads, technology, external recruiting partners, events, and more
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Learn how an online media company works.
A few profile essentials:
- 6+ months prior experience with volume hiring
- Energy, hustle, and accountability.
- Natural ability to craft a compelling story.
- Aptitude and appetite for growth and responsibility.
- An instinct for collaboration and partnership.
- A focused desire to simply get stuff done.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.