The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for guiding new clients with launching their website and services. Onboarding Specialists serve as our client’s primary point of contact throughout the development and launch of their website. In this role, you will be responsible for making a strong first impression on our clients during the first weeks and months and exercising an expert-level of product knowledge to ensure our clients are able to realize the full benefits of their website package.
- Initiate a successful customer experience by understanding client goals and translating that knowledge into the website setup and launch.
- Able to handle multiple clients, in different stages of the onboarding process (average number of clients range from 30 – 45 at one time).
- Provide education (or proper resources) to clients on the products/services purchased, website editor, portal and other applications.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service; consistently going above and beyond to ensure the client has a positive experience and long-lasting relationship with Officite.
- Ability to stay on task, monitor approaching deadlines and hold clients accountable for the delivery of specific content, forms, photos, etc.
- Monitor client support tickets and work closely with internal teams to ensure work is done on time and to client’s specifications.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in account management or customer experience verticals.
- Action oriented and solution driven. Strong customer service skills and demeanor including positive attitude, empathy, confidence, flexibility.
- Able to stay calm under pressure, especially with demanding clients and escalated service issues.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to creatively approach complex issues.
- Exercise professional judgment in analyzing and resolving client issues.
- Basic understanding of editing template-based websites. (Nice to have but not required)
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.