Internet Brands, Inc. is a leading Internet media company that operates community and e-commerce websites in the automotive, careers, home, money and business, shopping, and travel and leisure categories. With a flexible and scalable platform, Internet Brands operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions. Internet Brands' sites are often leaders in their categories and have received dozens of best-in-class awards.
As the analytics arm of Internet Brands, we help our clients and our products realize their potential. Helping understand the customer behavior and traits is at the core of what we do. A team of 8 members, we are analogous to a start-up center with hands on responsibility for every member.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 2+ years
Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
- 2+ years with creating, maintaining, and optimizing Tableau workbooks.
- Experience using SQL for data analysis and reporting.
- Hands on experience in analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems.
- Proficient with Advanced Excel and advanced analytic functions such as vlookup, named ranges, pivot tables, formulas, etc.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data to generate customer insights.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop all reports and basic trending results
- Create insightful, easy to understand visualizations that provide performance, trending and benchmarking analysis to meet business needs.
- Simplify and automate reporting, audits, and other data-driven activities; build solutions to have maximum scale and self-service ability by partners.
- Support the business with time-critical data analyses.
- Performing advanced analysis of web traffic, email engagement, and app engagement data to understand and measure the success of programs, including click through analysis, retention, re-engagement, and A/B testing.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.