Account Manager - Avvo
Avvo is seeking driven, self-starting Account Managers to further develop our client services and support functions. Our Account Managers are responsible for developing long-term relationships with key legal clients, advocating on their behalf and fostering their success using Avvo's existing advertising websites and software. We value individuals that are fearless, coach-able, competitive and arrive at Avvo each day with a positive attitude.
Avvo is located in the heart of Seattle at the beautiful 8th & Olive building, just a few blocks away from Pike Place Market. Nestled in Seattle's tech community, we offer scenic views of the city and surrounding areas from any floor at Avvo!
What you will do in this role:
- Manage an average of 300-400 clients while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
- Develop new client relationships while providing education on Avvo products and services.
- Maximize and grow a book of business with target opportunities for up-selling/cross-selling additional Avvo products and services.
- Provide strategic consultative marketing advice while assisting clients in the optimization of their Avvo profile and advertising.
- Responsible for out selling cancellations with active clients as this is a sales role.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data such as performance metrics and historical trends.
- Maintain existing relationships with a focus of continuously building new business .
- Advocate on behalf of and assist all Avvo customers to the highest degree.
What we would like to see in your experience:
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills are a MUST!
- Ability to provide professional written and verbal communication.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other technical suites.
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM a plus.
Avvo is a dog-friendly office! Avvo is centrally located in downtown Seattle just a few blocks away from the Westlake Center. We are a key member of Seattle's tech community.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.