Sr. PHP Developer
- In depth knowledge (5+ years of experience) in LAMP technology.
- Technical proficiency required with the following: Linux, Apache/NGINX web servers, PHP, PostgreSQL, MySQL/Maria DB database design/administration.
- Web service integration using technologies such as REST, XML, SOAP.
- AJAX application including parsing and rendering JSON and XML.
- Leadership skills; experience mentoring and leading other developers.
- Experience in full life cycle of software development; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation.
- Familiarity with process modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of code and release management.
- Strong creative problem-solving ability.
- Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively with a distributed team (local & offshore).
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
Nice to have:
- Front-end Technologies: Frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue.js; Tools such as Webpack, Yarn, Gulp.
- Scrum, Kanban, or other agile methodologies.
- Collaborating with engineering teams in multiple locations.
- Systems integration.
- Distributed systems.
- Service oriented architecture.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Unit testing.
- Load testing.
- Page load optimization.
- Responsive design.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.