Junior Marketing Manager
Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for generations: Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo® and Nolo®. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, website creation and lead intake and retention services. Our network of resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, attracts over 25 million consumers per month — making us the largest legal network online.
Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Junior Marketing Manager who would be responsible for working with marketing directors to develop and implement customer acquisition and retention strategies across multiple business units.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Senior Leadership to develop and implement go-to-market strategies, marketing campaigns and digital collateral to drive demand.
- Manage budget reporting and maintenance utilizing data obtained from Salesforce, Google Analytics and internal Reports.
- Build landing pages and intake forms for marketing initiatives using 3rd party tools such as Pardot, Instapage, etc. Create segmented approaches using dynamic content and deploy testing for optimizing conversions.
- Strategize and build lead nurture campaigns, scoring, and cadence with marketing managers to effectively move prospects through a demand funnel and through customer onboarding. (note: already completed this objective for MN, Ngage and Captorra lead gen and retention drips)
- Leverage market data and input from internal departments (Sales, Customer Support) to develop and produce marketing initiatives.
-3+ years of marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated strategic planning experience.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong collaboration, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience A/B testing emails, landing pages.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua) preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- SEM campaign management experience a plus.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Hands-on, continuous training
PTO + Paid Holidays
Competitive benefits: medical, vision, dental and life
Fun working environment
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.