Los Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking a motivated web-savvy full-time Associate Content Editor to support our Home Content Team, helping to prepare articles for online publication. In this role, the Content Editor will format articles according to guidelines, add images and video clips where necessary, incorporate alt text, meta descriptions, and hyperlinks, adjust HTML where necessary, and help determine the quality of the submitted content.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Make corrections to writer-submitted content, including spelling and grammatical errors.
- Format submitted content to fit the company's editorial guidelines.
- Ensure that image quality, size, and placement meet requirements.
- Work at a quick pace to meet content schedules.
- Have prior experience with Search Engine Optimization
- Work with other editors who will be focused on article research and copyediting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A Successful Candidate Will:
- Be detail-oriented.
- Have good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Have strong writing and proofreading skills.
- Be able to coordinate with other internal and external contacts.
- Be able to prioritize multiple activities.
- Be comfortable and proficient working in HTML.
- Be proficient with Windows-based computer, Photoshop, Word, and Notepad.
Please submit 2-3 writing samples or article links along with your resume.
Keywords: Associate Editor, Writer, Editor, Content, Full-Time, Editorial, Los Angeles, Web, Online, Tech, Jobs, Journalism, Photoshop