Director, Business Development - Automotive
Internet Brands is looking for a Director of Business Development to lead key account marketing initiatives supporting and growing, our Auto lead business.
This position is part of IB’s Marketing & Business Development team and will primarily focus on prospecting, negotiating, and implementing new strategic partnerships including OEMs, Captive finance companies, and independent lenders and finance companies as well as managing some existing key accounts. The broad objective is to expand our distribution network for our auto finance intender consumer leads.
- Grow the lead business by identifying and negotiating agreements with new partners.
- Manage existing key accounts and grow relationships.
- Proactively optimize existing partnerships and troubleshoot problems.
- Manage the daily operations of key accounts.
- Provide performance reporting to partners.
- Ensure that external billing files are compiled correctly at the end of each month.
- 5-7 years in a comparable business development position.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good follow-through.
- Ability to be a self-starter and comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
- Basic understanding of web-based technology.
- Flexible, results-oriented team player.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.