Programmatic Ad Tech Specialist
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Programmatic Ad Tech Specialist for its programmatic and ad trafficking team.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to define and drive technical advertising projects, integrations and monetization of new product launches.
- Debug Desktop/Mobile/Video based ad integrations and advise internal engineering teams as well as coordinate with vendors for ongoing mission-critical support while leading the cross-functional teams responsible for ad integrations.
- QA advertiser creatives to guarantee full functionality and diagnose any technical issues.
- Act as the key point of escalation for campaign-related issues, and partner with internal and external teams to drive resolution in a timely manner
- Work with the cross-functional teams to extract more out of the company’s proprietary data assets, help craft new products to empower the revenue teams as appropriate, and build a scalable data infrastructure
- Take the lead in designing audience segmentation programs in partnership with sales teams, improving their understanding of basic segmentation logic, rule building and the technologies that enable
- College graduate
- Experience using analytical tools such as Excel
- 2 years of experience in Digital media in revenue operations, agency, or DSP role. Experience in programmatic desired.
- Understanding on the programmatic ecosystem SSP (supply side platform), DSP (Demand Side Platform), GAM (Google Ad Manager), ad operations
- College coursework should include statistical/analytical background to be able to spot data aberrations and trends
- Excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable in a client facing role and account management.
- Must be comfortable working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong technical skills – ad tech preferred.
- Motivated self-starter
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.