Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join our team. As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for all financial activities required to support growth, profitability, and day-to-day activities of a large division of Internet Brands. The successful candidate will serve as a key finance liaison between business operations and corporate finance.
- Provide leadership and oversight for a team of finance professionals within Corporate Finance. Ensure department goals and objectives are set and deliverables are met
- Drive financial planning and analysis function including variance analysis for revenue, expenses, and KPIs, monthly financial presentations and performance reports.
- Act as a business partner to division GM and Executive leadership to execute quarterly forecasts, the annual budget, and long range plans.
- Develop and implement performance indicators that would support long term growth and strategic objectives that would be used by operational leadership.
- Proactively analyze and evaluate the business; identify key operating trends, opportunities for growth, and more prudent expense management.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships across multiple businesses to better influence decision making.
- Assist with presentations and analyses that will be presented to Senior leadership and Board of Directors.
- Assist with critical components of the monthly accounting close including but not limited to review of detailed revenue reports, operational reports, P&Ls, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economic.
- MBA a plus.
- 5 or more years experience budgeting, forecasting, finance or business analysis.
- Experience managing people preferred.
- Highest degree of proficiency in financial modeling and analysis; skills should include not only Excel expertise, but also abilities to design, communicate, and adjust models to fit business needs and changes.
- Ability to work across various functional areas and to interact with individuals across all levels throughout organization.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Highly detail oriented with a strong sense of ownership over work product.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.