Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is growing rapidly and currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Recruiting Manager. This position is responsible for developing and implementing system-wide recruitment strategies in support of the full talent acquisition life cycle to attract, hire, and retain top talent. The Manager will lead and mentor a high-performing team of sales recruiting professionals while partnering with sales leaders and executives across all of our brands nationwide.
- Oversee a team of Recruiters working on various levels of non-exempt roles within the organization.
- Partner with senior leaders and executives to develop short and long-term staffing strategies.
- Implement and recommend best practices for sourcing and advertising open requisitions.
- Provide insight into industry trends, jobs, salaries, and other recruiting topics.
- Negotiate agency contracts and develop new agency relationships.
- Mentor and develop recruitment staff by providing goals, objectives, and training.
- 4-6 years of full-cycle recruiting management experience, preferably in a high volume setting
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Self-starter with a strong ability to lead.
- Experience in sourcing, recruitment, and selection of exempt and non-exempt candidates.
- Competency or behavioral interviewing expertise.
- Demonstrated success in strategic sourcing including internet sourcing and direct candidate contact.
- Demonstrated excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills, able to act independently.
- Software/online media experience a plus.
- Proficient in using ATS systems (Jobvite a plus).
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.