Senior Director, Product Management
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is seeking a Sr. Director, Product Management to join our Health Vertical, the leading provider of web-presence solutions for health professionals. As a Sr. Director of Product Management, your responsibilities will include collecting business and customer requirements, and creating and executing the product strategy and roadmaps to deliver SaaS products for one of our growing Health businesses.
- Own product requirements, strategy, and roadmaps for products on our Health SMB platform, as well as enhancements to our existing products to meet changing market and competitive needs.
- Develop data-driven models and analytical approaches to determine business performance, growth, and emerging opportunities.
- Leverage data collected via KPIs and experiments to influence product roadmap and business strategy.
- Present strategies and analysis to the executive team.
- 5+ years of product experience, with a demonstrated record of launching successful SaaS products.
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions. A track record for building software that is easy to use with exceptional user experience.
- Experience with leading competitive research, customer research, and survey methods.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.