Team Lead, Service Delivery
Internet Matrix (iMatrix) is a leader in providing online marketing solutions for small, practice-based businesses. Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, Social Media management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and a custom, advanced SEO solution. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on specific niche markets such as the chiropractic, veterinary, and dental industries. iMatrix has experienced nearly 600% revenue growth over the past 5 years and has quadrupled headcount in the last 3 years.
iMatrix is currently seeking a Client Services Team Lead who will take personal responsibility for the success of new and existing client relationships by being a cornerstone of support. You will be responsible for leading a team of Social Media Specialists and Onboarding Consultants. The successful candidate will be passionate about great client service and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution. You must be optimistic, reasonable, responsible, mature, and professional.
You should have a bias toward action, an ability to understand the big picture, to work independently and to communicate quickly and accurately with other departments, as well as your employees. Your team is required to meet and exceed the client’s direct and indirect objectives with great service that is planned and executed through clear internal and external communication and aggressive follow-up. You will be a key member of the services organization management team and will report to the Manager of Client Services. You should be prepared to assist your teammates through performance coaching and setting educational objectives. Creative problem solving and analytical skills are critical in this role.
- You will lead the Onboarding, Social, and Media Teams.
- This is a call center environment responsible for responding to client concerns and issues via telephone and email.
- Your team will exceed all success metric thresholds (project completion, timely communication, etc.)
- Your team will focus on client satisfaction and conflict resolution to ensure the long term retention of the client base.
- You will be the voice of the customer internally to ensure the product and development teams hear and understand the needs and wants that the clients are communicating to the Onboarding Team.
- You must have a solid understanding of and be able to articulate SEO best practices.
- You must be able to read and write HTML and be skilled in using the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Assist clients and staff with questions regarding DNS, domain transfers, and email trouble-shooting.
- You will ensure the delivery of a world class client experience which promotes a high level of confidence in iMatrix through service excellence, fast cycle time, product expertise, aggressive follow-up in communication and accurate results in deliverables from yourself and your team.
- Document, document, document. You must ensure the company and the teams do not over-rely on tribal knowledge by continually creating new and updating existing documentation.
- We foster a Leadership-At-All-Levels environment.
- You will maintain an environment of continuous improvement, teamwork, and a commitment to doing things right.
- Lead by doing, be a role model for your teammates, set clear expectations of the team and have an open door policy with employees where they can share their ideas and suggestions.
- Energize and positively motivate the members of the department.
- Create an enjoyable work environment.
- We clearly define high standards and expectations and you will be expected to live up to and surpass them every day.
- You will compile and submit weekly department specific performance reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a call center supervisory role, preferably in an Internet Marketing environment.
- BA in Marketing, Computer Science or Business, preferred but not required.
- Experience in similar technical industry environment, required.
- Google AdWords Certification, preferred.
- Google Analytics Certification, preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively and professionally at all levels of internal and external clients (business, creative, medical, and technical contacts at all levels).
- You should be able to demonstrate a history of strategic planning and team building.
- You must be passionate about leading a close-knit team of effective and optimistic individuals.
- You will be expected to take seriously the responsibilities of leadership.
- You should be able to prove a track record of professionalism and integrity.
- You should have the strength of character to measure your own success through the success of others.
- A strong technical aptitude with analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Should have a high level of awareness and interpersonal intelligence with an ability to “read between the lines” and give the Client what they need, not just what they ask for.
- Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to easily get along with others and be professional in your relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Must read and write HTML and CSS.
- Intermediate to advanced use of MS Office, especially Excel.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.