Entry-Level SEO Analyst
Internet Brands – Auburn Hills is looking for an in-house SEO Analyst to join the team. This position will work within the automotive vertical to assist in the planning, coordination, and implementation of changes to organization’s websites for search engine improvement. In addition, the SEO Analyst will also assist our writing staff by optimizing online content, and researching for keywords and content topics.
- Implement white hat best practices for SEO.
- Research and implement keyword recommendations.
- Analyze backlink opportunities and audit back links for disavow.
- Manage internal site linking and assist with site architecture.
- Resolve basic coding issues.
- Update blog or body content for SEO purposes.
- Assist content creators with directions to meet SEO goals.
- Monitor website performance, rankings, and lead generation.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Technical SEO.
- Knowledge of search engine best practices.
- Experience working at an enterprise level SEO is a plus.
- Basic proficiency with HTML & CSS.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Natural curiosity with desire to understand how things work.
- Comprehensive understanding of English spelling and grammar.
- Works well in a team environment.
There are no set-in-stone educational qualifications for an SEO Analyst; it is common for many in the search industry to be self-taught and expected that qualified candidates will continue to self-educate to maintain industry best practices.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.