Jr. Account Manager
Pleasanton based, Martindale-Nolo, seeks a Jr. Account Manager who will be responsible for providing high-level service to current Martindale-Nolo customers. The person in this role will support a team of Sr. Account Managers and Account Managers by managing all new customer onboarding, responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner, scheduling check-in calls between account base and the team. This person will also provide back up assistance when an Account Manager is out of the office.
- Complete onboarding and help set the customer up for success.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs.
- Create customer satisfaction and loyalty through
- Meet assigned targets for customer interaction objectives.
- Coach customers on best practices, credit policies and procedures.
- Offer suggestions to management, based on customer feedback regarding the product(s).
- Track activities in Salesforce.
- Understand and demonstrate the applications, features, and benefits of using Martindale-Nolo.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills (over the phone and in writing).
- Excellent organization skills.
- Positive, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Quick learner with a desire to grow.
- Salesforce and online marketing/advertising knowledge (a plus).
- High school Diploma (2 years of Higher Education preferred).
- 1 year of Customer Service, Account Management or Sales experience (phone experience preferred).
- Basic computer skills: Gmail, Microsoft Office suite, Windows.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.