CPQ Architect - Contract
Martindale and Internet Brands are currently looking for a CPQ Architect to join our team. This will be a 6 month contract.
The Salesforce CPQ and Billing Architect will be responsible for the following key responsibilities on a day to day basis:
- Support multiple Salesforce CPQ & Billing project by providing design solutions which consider out of
the box capabilities but may also require customization
- Assist technical leads in performing hands-on solution design, solution architecture, prototyping,
proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Servr as a technical adviser for out of the box Salesforce.com CPQ features and functions
- Assess business process needs and identify functional capabilities needed
- Provide guidance on best practices and domain expertise
- Identify and articulate gaps between client current state versus desired future state
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Be recognized as a functional expert in Salesforce CPQ and Billing
- Communicate with external vendors and conduct joint solution reviews where required
- Provide mentorship on CPQ related items for the development staff
-Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related discipline
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience including Sales cloud, Service cloud, CPQ, APEX and/or VisualForce
- Certified Salesforce CPQ Developer
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to drive the end-to-end lifecycle of developing integration solutions, from conception to launch and post-launch support
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.