Digital Marketing Specialist
Internet Matrix (iMatrix), a subsidiary of Internet Brands, is a leader in providing online marketing solutions for small to medium-sized practice-based businesses. Our online digital marketing services include professionally designed mobile-friendly websites, social media management, online review notification system, client survey tools, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and advanced SEO solutions. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on specific niche markets such as the chiropractic, veterinary, and eye care industries.
iMatrix is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who will take personal responsibility for the success of new and existing client relationships and make them their own. The Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the Manager, Professional Services. In this position, you will be responsible for all tasks related to increasing and maintaining organic search engine rankings for our clients as well as PPC campaign performance and management. We are looking for someone who is smart, innovative, web-savvy, hard-working, and has strong experience in SEO, PPC and general Internet marketing. The successful candidate will be passionate about great client service and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution.
You should have a bias toward action, an ability to understand the big picture, to work independently, and to communicate quickly and accurately back to the Professional Services team. You will be required to meet and exceed the client’s direct and indirect objectives with great service that is planned and executed through clear internal and external communication and aggressive follow-up.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will deliver a world-class client experience that promotes a high level of confidence in iMatrix through service excellence, fast cycle time, product expertise, aggressive follow-up in communication, and accurate results in deliverables.
- You will own the client account and are completely responsible for the delivery of great SEO and PPC Consultation.
- Research, understand and stay up-to-date on best practices for SEO and PPC strategy.
- Clearly communicate SEO and PPC best practices and how to apply them to our clients’ sites.
- Work with other departments to update base site content to increase search rankings for all sites.
- Identify and inform management of client opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
- Manage PPC campaigns and set up reporting and ROI tracking in Google Analytics.
- Write optimized webpage, blog, and Press Release content for publication on the web.
- Have a working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Communicate with clients via ticketing system, phone, or another electronic medium.
- You will be a rabid client advocate.
- You will provide guidance in issues of a technical nature to clients in a non-technical field.
- Eliminate the complexity of successful web marketing with our one-stop, turnkey solution and allow our clients to focus on running their business.
- Ensure continual product relevance by routing client needs and requests and knowledge of the client environment to team management.
- Create new and update existing documentation as assigned.
- We clearly define high standards and expectations and you will be expected to live up to and surpass them every day.
- Assist client with questions regarding DNS, domain transfers, and perform basic email trouble-shooting
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- 2 - 4 years experience in an SEO / PPC account management role.
- 1 - 2 years experience in a Project Management role is a plus.
- 1 - 2 years experience with PPC platforms such as Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing and Bing Ads is a plus.
- Google AdWords* Certification, mandatory.
- Google Analytics* Certification, preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of internal and external clients (business, creative, medical, and technical contacts at all levels).
- Solid understanding of SEO practices and implementation.
- Google Adwords Individual Certification and Analytics Certification a plus.
- Able to work independently and efficiently in order to meet organization goals.
- Able to deliver high-quality work to clients, meeting all deadlines.
- Self–motivated, detail-oriented team player who can work professionally within a diverse team.
- Able to promptly and professionally respond to SEO related email and phone calls.
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with WYSIWYG editors.
- Photoshop, HTML and CSS experience is required.
- Understanding of DNS and domain management is preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Track record of professionalism and integrity.
- Must be able to easily get along with others and be professional in your relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Company Match 401K Plan
- Company-paid Life, AD&D
- Company-paid LTD & EAP
- HSA Option
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Game Room
- Basketball ½ court
- Monthly company-sponsored events
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM @IMATRIXLIFE
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.