Associate UI/UX Designer - Mobile
Internet Brands is seeking a UX/UI Designer to create smart, customer-focused mobile applications while meeting business teams’ needs and collaborating with a team of passionate designers. The Designer will have the unique opportunity to lead the hands-on design and delivery for one of Internet Brand’s verticals which attract millions of users each month throughout the IB family of over 350 websites.
- Design the usability, interaction flows, and UI architecture of new and existing applications
- Create web designs/landing pages for lead generation and/or e-commerce websites.
- Drive business conversion through rapid UI/UX enhancements and A/B testing
- Develop scenarios, use cases and high-level requirements through market analysis, site metrics analysis and user feedback.
- 2+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, UX focused product manager or similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in design, Fine Arts, human-computer interaction (HCI), Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proficient in developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, product use cases and prototypes for consumer-facing desktop applications.
- High levels of competence with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong understanding of browser strengths and limitations.
- Proficient in using prototyping tools (eg. Axure, Balsamiq, Invision app, Marvel).
- Self-motivated, ability to work w/ limited direction, detail-oriented and possess strong communication skills.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.