Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a PHP Intern to join our Web development team. Our PHP Intern will work directly with development teams on consumer-facing websites.
- Design and code new features and enhancements.
- Assist with all aspects of the product lifecycle, from specifications through QA.
- Collaborate on finding and fixing bugs.
- Completed or working towards a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field, or related work experience.
- Strong programming skills in PHP.
- General CSS skills and some web design skills preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- General knowledge of API concepts, Laravel, and Angular.
This internship is part-time (20 to 29 hours per week). Intern will also gain valuable hands-on experience working with open source technologies, agile and scrum methodology, and learning the full SDLC in a corporate work environment. Rock star interns will also have the opportunity to transition into regular full-time web development roles.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.