Director of Digital Yield Management
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Director Digital Yield Management who will maximize digital advertising revenue by driving programmatic and non-standard advertising revenue growth across the company’s portfolio of 150 leading consumer websites. In this role, you will help to refine the company’s go-to-market strategy for inventory monetization and advertising product development with a focus on improving yields while protecting user experiences. This is a data-driven, technical role requiring strong analytical skills, knowledge and experience working with the ad industry’s top tier players and the ability to build and cultivate relationships with vendors and partners on both the supply and demand sides of the advertising marketplace. This hands-on role reports directly to the General Manager of Revenue Operations.
- Take ownership of maximizing the company’s programmatic and partner advertising revenues by defining strategy, identifying potential partners and managing daily revenue operations.
- Manage partner and vendor relationships including day-to-day communications, quarterly reviews, contract negotiations and long-term planning.
- Monitor industry trends and identify potential partnership/vendor opportunities.
- Act as the internal champion for project new products and partner integrations.
- Analyze statistical audience and revenue data to understand and identify marketplace trends, and recommend strategies to improve yields.
- 2-3 years of ad operations experience with a larger media, agency, SSP or DSP organization required.
- Google Ad Manager (GAM) certification desired.
- Outstanding analytical abilities with advanced Excel and SQL skills to organize, pivot and present data efficiently and effectively.
- Strong communication, attention to details and leadership skills are a must.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.