Client Success Specialist
iMatrix is a leader in providing online marketing solutions for small, practice-based businesses. Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media management, reputation building, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and a custom advanced SEO solution. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on specific niche markets such as the chiropractic, eye care, and veterinary industries.
iMatrix is currently seeking a Client Success Specialist who will be a member of a team responsible for overall health and retention of iMatrix customers. The primary focus will be on getting our clients reinvigorated in our services and reinforcing their value. Successful candidates will be passionate about great client service and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for making outbound calls to clients with different action items per client, all pertaining to them being successful and increasing the value delivered by our products.
- Your communication may begin with clients as early as Month 1 of service and cover basic items, for example confirming login credentials and reviewing service levels and deliverables. Your future communications with clients will then expand to more complex items such as reviewing website performance, optimizing website features, and reinforcing value.
- You will schedule the check-in calls with clients, sending out appropriate communications prior to calls to ensure high attendance rates.
- You will be doing necessary research on client accounts prior to reaching out so that your conversation encompasses your agenda in addition to any outstanding items that have not yet been delivered.
- You will have save resources you can independently deploy on a case by case basis as a retention measure.
- You will be responsible to identify and communicate areas of opportunity and strengths within our current products and services based on client feedback on an ongoing basis.
- You will be required to consistently and accurately notate accounts so everyone within the company is aware of your last communication and outcome.
- You will ensure the delivery of a world class client experience which promotes a high level of confidence in iMatrix.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a call center service/success/retention role, preferably in a similar technical industry environment.
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science or Business, preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus.
- Passionate about the positive impact you can make with each and every client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to “read between the lines” and assist the client what they need, not just what they ask for.
- Highly organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Works well with others and forms professional relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Intermediate to advanced use of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Company Sponsored 401K Plan
- LTD & LAP
- Group Life and AD&D
- HSA Option
- Paid Time-Off & Paid Holidays
- Ongoing Company Sponsored Events
- Basketball ½ Court
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM: @IMATRIXLIFE
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.