Account Manager, Careers
Los Angeles based Internet Brands, is currently seeking an Account Manager for its Careers Division.
The Careers Division of Internet Brands supports leading websites such as ClassADrivers.com (connects truck drivers with trucking companies) and AirlinePilotForums.com (the largest pilot forum in the US). We currently have an opening for a Senior Account Manager, a position that is critical to sustain our growth and support our customer base.
In this position, you will learn a variety of different internet business models, grow your relationship-building skills and sharpen your problem-solving ability.
- Build customer relationships and deliver an outstanding experience.
- Handle customer calls/emails in a professional and tactful manner.
- Work to earn and maintain customer trust.
- When issues arise, work with the operations team to investigate and problem solve.
- Support prospective/current customers with updates, reporting and account maintenance.
- Help clients understand how to maximize the value of their advertising on various websites.
- Contribute to the operations for a variety of websites and proactively identify areas for improvements.
- Team player.
- Enjoys talking to customers and building relationships.
- 1-2+ years of previous customer service or account management experience.
- College degree is required.
- Strong outbound-inbound call/email skills and experience.
- Strong attention to detail and good follow-through.
- A self-starter who is comfortable working on a cross-functional team.
- Comfortable using spreadsheets for reporting deliverables.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.