Legal Content Editor/Moderator
Internet Brands is currently looking for a Legal Content Editor/Moderator to identify valuable legal topics to cover, create article templates and style guides for attorney contributors, solicit content submissions from attorneys in our network, and edit/manage/publish those submissions. In short, this role will focus on building a network of attorney contributors from our online directories, and managing the process of content creation from beginning to end.
- Moderate lawyer-contributed content on Avvo.com and Lawyers.com, maintaining editorial standards and ensuring only quality content gets published.
- Engage with attorneys from our directories, explain how they can become a content contributor, and shepherd them through the process.
- Build a network of attorney contributors, assign them high-value topics, and manage the editorial workflow all the way through to publishing.
- Create article templates and style guides for attorney contributors.
- Edit submissions for style, grammar, organization.
- Integrate SEO best practices into each piece of content.
- Excellent writing and editing skills and careful attention to detail.
- Experience with legal content management.
- Ability and willingness to moderate and edit content across all areas of law.
- Outgoing person who can easily engage with attorneys and help them develop as content contributors.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and always meet deadlines.
- Experience integrating SEO into editorial content to achieve ranking and traffic success.
- Proficient with website analytics, and able to use that data to inform overall strategy.
- Excellent team skills: communication, organization, collaboration.
- Goal-oriented professional with a positive, can-do attitude.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.