Call Center Manager
Martindale-Avvo is looking for a Call Center Manager to join our dynamic New Providence, NJ, team! The Manager will hire, lead and manage Team Leads and Agents who handle the processing of Applications received from prospective SSDI claimants, working directly with claimant and SSA agencies. Responsibilities will include coaching and monitoring/addressing performance. Experience with SSDI/SSA is a plus. This position will require a presence in our New Providence, NJ, office.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a managerial role.
- Knowledge and experience with call center metrics and reporting.
- Customer service orientation; energetic and outgoing personality.
- Ability to lead meetings and presentations
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively manage conflict
- Multitasking skills and detail-oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- Basic PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers; CRM Software experience a plus.
- Knowledge and experience using Google Suite applications
- Have excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
The Role’s Responsibilities will include:
- Direct management of Team Leads and oversight of Applications agents
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define guidelines.
- Ensure coverage is properly scheduled for all queues.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Sales and Tech on new initiatives that require Call Center process/system enhancements.
- Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
- Ensure QA is conducted and reviewed with all agents on a regular basis.
- Assist human resources department in the recruitment process for intake specialists by interviewing potential hires and identify candidates that qualify for the next step in the hiring process
- Handle escalated issues.
- Regular communication forums with direct and indirect reports.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are equal opportunity employers.