Associate Interaction Designer
Internet Brands is seeking an Associate Interaction Designer to create smart, innovative, and customer-focused web, desktop, and mobile applications to delight our business customers and their clients. Join an energetic product team and collaborate with a team of passionate designers.
The Associate Interaction Designer will have the unique opportunity to lead the hands-on design and delivery for Internet Brand’s Health vertical which attracts millions of users each month throughout the IB family of over 300 websites, mobile apps, and SaaS products.
- Design the usability, interaction flows, and UI architecture of new and existing applications.
- Create web and mobile designs for both business and consumer-facing products.
- Drive business conversion through rapid UI/UX enhancements and A/B testing
- Develop scenarios, use cases, and requirements through market analysis, site metrics analysis, and user feedback.
- 1-2 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, UX-focused product manager, or similar role. Internship experience OK.
- Bachelor's degree in design-related studies, human-computer interaction (HCI), psychology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- A portfolio demonstrating user experience and visual design work is required.
- Experience with interaction design, wireframing, creating high fidelity mockups, product use cases, and prototypes for consumer-facing web, mobile, and desktop applications.
- Expertise using design-related software. Sketch is highly preferred, but mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop and Illustrator is acceptable.
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles, and ideally prior experience using and contributing to a design system.
- Experience using prototyping tools, such as Marvel, InVisionApp, etc.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and possess strong communication skills such as the ability to clearly articulate ideas and present your work.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.